Reviews for "Poltergifts"

Great

Fuck, man!
Those babie dolls from hell scared the crap out of me. The art is fucking great, the concept is awesome, the difficulty is challenging, what I can say more? Dunno, the game is sick and you earned a fine and dandy 5/5 10/10. Congratulations!

Evil-Dog responds:

Awesome man glad you liked it :D

Too Sweet!

My two favorite holidays combined as one! Can it get any better?!
The challenge is great, the weapons are exceptional, and I love the designs for all of the fiends! You got yourself a marvelous masterpiece here.

perfect combo

This game has the perfect combo: hard and fun(not to mention the HOLY SHIT! factor). Which makes the game completly addicting, I started it at about 11 last night then i was too tired to keep playing at about 1 so what was the first thing I did this morning? Get up and play poltergifts of course! great job on this extremely addicting game!

OH MY GOD

HOLY SHIT i love it

Pretty Addicting Game

I've beaten it several times already and I still keep coming back to it for some reason. Great game, great medals, just keep up the great work.