Reviews for "Poltergifts"

....:(

what a sad chrsitmas and time waster

great game

although i had a small problem with the sheer size of the screen i had to zoom out quit a bit before it fit my screen still loved the dynamics of the entire thing you should make one for every holiday im sure they would be just as popular

Freaky

This the freakest and scariest christmas ever. I love it

"shift to grab stuff through enemies"

How to grab things? shift seems not work. XD

Really good game

Terrifing. I first played this about three or so days from Christmas. I was so very cautious when opening my presents.
Love the waves and the unique enemies. Interesting weapons and I love how the enemy types kill you in different ways. The achivements can be really hard to get, but it was helpful that there was a discription next to it.
Exelent gameplay. Perfect music. Love it %u2665
Only question is; for one of the achivements (Deathmas) do you have to be killed by the different colours toys or just the different types?