Reviews for "Poltergifts"

The Bestest Christmas Flash Ever!

Playing a flash from Evil-Dog is like receiving your favorite toy on Christmas morning, but this game's twist is that the gift you receive on Christmas morning is from that demented bastard Jack Skellington and you have to fight for your life against an army of demon toys using everything you got. When you first start Wave Mode, you won't stop until you have finally beaten the hell out of every last toys, even though it gets pretty damn hard with each new level and each new toy, but you get three sections of stratified upgrades to keep those damn Poltergifts at bay, and when you've finally finished Wave Mode, you can take your chances on the furious Time Mode. Or if you preferred something a little laid back after the trauma of Wave Mode, you can always bowl the toys away. If you're still playing any of Evil-Dog's past submission because you haven't finished them or just can't stop playing, I insist you stop and get to playing Poltergifts.

great work

i'm getting a little to addicted to this game :P

Unique in a good way.

I love it. I like how there's different things to choose from instead of there being only, for example, "Wave Mode". Instead you mixed it up. Also, I love the creation of the toys. Very creepy, I like creepy. And third, I just adore ALL your work. I don't see a problem with any of it. And definably not a problem with this game.
And the challenge is what some people are failing to get. This game wasn't meant to be a piece of cake. They should stop their spamming and enjoy this game.
Graphics ; 10/10
Creativity ; 10/10
Sound ; 10/10
Game play ; 10/10
Horror ; 10/10
Voting ; 5/5

Need I say anymore?

AWESOME!!!!

SANTA WHAT WERE YOU THIKIN???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

awesome

lots of fun posing a great chalenge with a great theme and story. keep up the good work.

PS: @Cooki3Jar
ur rating is crap both longitivity and dificulty are things of value... and u said long and hard lol... get it?