Reviews for "Poltergifts"

pretty scary game

This was pretty scary awesome. Graphics were fantastic good difficulty and real nerve wracking. I like the characters, too, sometimes I'd want to die just to take a peek at those. The bear thing was crazy scary. I couldn't make it past mom mode, got killed by cars most of the time. Overall pretty cool crossbreed but it isn't Christmasy enough, looks to me like a Halloween project with Christmas stuff added on

Evil-Dog responds:

I love the bear tooo :D deal with the car and choppers first, always, they're too fast to ignore

Sinawesome(thats sinister and awesome)

I enjoyed playing this. it was very well made, its addictive, its fun, and quite frank;y, it is creepy. Keep up the great work.

perfect combo

This game has the perfect combo: hard and fun(not to mention the HOLY SHIT! factor). Which makes the game completly addicting, I started it at about 11 last night then i was too tired to keep playing at about 1 so what was the first thing I did this morning? Get up and play poltergifts of course! great job on this extremely addicting game!

OH MY GOD

HOLY SHIT i love it

Love it

I've been playing this NON-STOP for about 30-45 mins. Very addictive, I love it. Although, there was a glitch where if there are two enemies near eachother, their health will pretty much regenerate.