Reviews for "Poltergifts"

you know what?

after playing this game im GLAD i dont get toys for christmas

Evil-Dog responds:

mouahaha damn right!

Needs more dragons.

Yes, it really does.

Evil-Dog responds:

Hmm...yeah! :D

Like it

Great stuff as always guys. My one complaint is that it's a little too random. Sometimes it just comes down to bad luck and you have 3 robots at one time or multiple RC cars. My suggestion would be to include a one time use bomb the player can activate that would severely damage everything on screen or slow it down. Liked the narration too. I think you were going for a Cryptkeeper vibe, but he reminded me more of that guy who would introduce MTV's Oddities. You know that show that had The Maxx and the Head? The narrator and the tone sounded exactly like him.

Oh dear...

Maybe I SHOULD be worried about the growling under the tree...

Consider your warranty INVALIDATED!!

now that was one enjoyable yuletide slugfest, from the creepy intro to the last scrambling minutes of the wee hours. Gamewise, its a challenge but not impossible. Given the right investments, you can last a good long time, which is where the enjoyment comes from anyways. Its a fine game though, no giant complaints or nothing.. only tiny ones is make the cars a bit slower, they were worse than the damn bears. MERRY CHRISTMAS!