Reviews for "Poltergifts"

great game

havint seen a good defender game pumpt out in a while you did a good job on this

Pretty cool

Stop the waves basically. Not super laptop-friendly, which becomes noticeable during the 3rd hour. Otherwise it's not a bad way to waste a few minutes. Can get repetitive though.

Great twisted Christmas fun!

Really a fun game and I had a great time playing. Few suggestions I'd give though: Some sort of bomb weapon that clears the screen. That would be really useful after you reach a certain point. Secondly, it might seem like cheater, but if you could tell which presents where weapons and which were evil toys, that would help a lot. Make the game a little less over-the-top challenging. (maybe an easy mode where you automatically get a weapon as soon as one drops.) Still, a really creative and fun game with fantastic artwork and a unique premise.

this game was epic awesome.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG XD.

hmm....

well evil dog and sickdeathfiend made this and I think it's safe tosay thie game roa of the dead was quiet a sucess so I might enjoy playing this.