Reviews for "K.O.L.M."

Was pretty cool

I enjoyed this game, it wasnt hard, it wasnt easy, it was just a nice little game to play, medals werent hard to get either, including the bonus medal lol, was really fun and I hope you bring out some more games like it soon

Wow would be an understatement

Ok first thing to state that by NO MEANS makes this game a bad game is the fact when i looked at the entire thing, i realised i was playing a flash version of... Metroid, but minus all the aliens weapons and generally running around on a scavenger hunt.
But again that in no means makes this game a bad game.
The amazing camera angles that disorentates you the very very creepy atmosphere the well thought out story line and over used "only friend is the only person you cant trust" scenario just makes this a good game.
Look if you like a quick platformer game and wanna test your survival skills this game is for you, if not... try it anyway cause by the end of it you will probably see your own mother in a creepier light.

Wow. This is amazing.

This game almost made me cry. It's so beautifully written. Amazing gameplay and storyline.

I then found out what K.O.L.M. means. Suddenly all feelings left me. I felt stupid.

what?

does kolm mean kill our loving mother?

Love it!

Its fun! Challenging! And has a great storyline! great to repeat!
This game is really enjoyable to play!