Reviews for "First Time Rule Breaker"

gawd...this coulda come straight from Clannad

If I ever make a slice of life anime....in maybe a couple months I'm definately gonna use you!

Piper responds:

Heheh. Thank you! I've actually never seen Clannad. But from what you say, it's slice of life, right? I'm really glad you liked this and, of course, you can always ask me for help with your animations, Kelz. :)

AMAZING JOB!
Perfection- From the voices, to the writing, to the MIXING..
Funnily enough, like Kelsey, I was thinking this could have come straight from an anime like Clannad too! Can't wait to see you expand your voice mark on Newgrounds! :)

Piper responds:

Aww. Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it! :) I appreciate the positive review! You're in a lot of things I've enjoyed watching and I think you're quite talented. Thank you!

are the characters voice also your voice? they sound freaking good! you are going to be a very good voice actor someday, good luck!

Piper responds:

Yep, they're all me. Thank you so much!! :)

Go For Auditions on Hasbro, do mlp. NOW

Piper responds:

Hahaha. I think I have a long way to go before I audition for such a large company. Heheh. But omg, I really appreciate the complement. <3

Wow that sounds like a legit cartoon.