Reviews for "First Time Rule Breaker"

Hahaha "oh my dog!" That and the synchronized "mmhmm" were brilliant. Subtle, but well executed!

You've got these voices down perfectly. Very, very impressive all around.

Piper responds:

Heheh. I'm glad you liked those bits! Thanks for such a friendly and enthusiastic review! :D

This is very well done. The quality is simply superb. Superior voice work.
The story was interesting and, even with audio alone, was able to put an image in my head about the goings-on.
Overall, a fantastic little piece of the audio portal, and difficult to beat with the talent and quality.

Piper responds:

Thanks, Grant! As always, wonderfully articulated and generous!

I have to say that only just recently have I joined the Newgrounds VO community and this is incredibly well done. I'll assume that you have done professional work? The story line is very reminiscent of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or definitely Clannad. I'm a professional actress in Seattle and hearing this, I mean, this might as well be one of the $1,500 demos created out here. Very impressive and definitely look into a career if you haven't already! I'd love to chat with you on your technique if you ever have a moment! 5 stars from Seattle!

Sarah

Piper responds:

Thank you so much for your review, Sarah! I hope to do professional work. I hope to do this for a career. I'm a bit flabbergasted right now that I placed first. Feel free to message me. I'll be very busy here in a few days but please, I'm always up for discussing VO stuff with others. It's my passion. Thanks again. What a lovely review!

This is really well done. The voice is nice and clear and is easy to listen to. Great job and keep up the good work.

Piper responds:

Thank you, man! I'm happy you liked it. I will definitely keep it up. Also, hey, nice name. ;)

That was pretty good stuff. But then again, you're Jade Forrester.

Ha!