Reviews for "First Time Rule Breaker"

Hahaha "oh my dog!" That and the synchronized "mmhmm" were brilliant. Subtle, but well executed!

You've got these voices down perfectly. Very, very impressive all around.

Piper responds:

Heheh. I'm glad you liked those bits! Thanks for such a friendly and enthusiastic review! :D

That was awesome I enjoyed the different voice's you used Piper Ann. They all seemed to follow along well even as they changed along the scenes I am confident you made it in the top 4. The sound effects were subtle and well placed and the mixing was very enjoyable. I am going to have to look in to your work. I can tell you put good amount of time in this piece and it shows. You have great control over your emotions and tones so 5 stars to you.

Piper responds:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it that you took the time to give me such a well rounded review. I haven't really had anyone comment on my actual acting, like control over emotions and what not. That means a lot to me since I've been in theater nearly my whole life but felt I may be losing my grip. Thanks again. :)

Your voice is soooooooo adorable haha. And you sound a lot like Tara Strong. You should try to do Princess Bubblegum or Marceline, I could really use some of your talent haha.

Piper responds:

Why thank you. It's an honor for me to be even slightly compared to Tara Strong! Heheh. Hmm. I'll keep those other characters in mind. Although, I am familiar with your work. So I'd have to really think that one over. ;)

AMAZING JOB!
Perfection- From the voices, to the writing, to the MIXING..
Funnily enough, like Kelsey, I was thinking this could have come straight from an anime like Clannad too! Can't wait to see you expand your voice mark on Newgrounds! :)

Piper responds:

Aww. Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it! :) I appreciate the positive review! You're in a lot of things I've enjoyed watching and I think you're quite talented. Thank you!

Well that was amusing :)