Reviews for "Line Runner 2"

Last Boss IMPOSSIBLE

Its a good game other than the fact THE LAST BOSS CANT BE BEAT. -_- on my second try i would have won if he didnt have that freakin banana. even with the pizza slice you cant win.

Bullshit last boss

This was an awesome game with a great concept but the one thing that is very aggravating is the fact that the last boss is impossible even if you go through the entire level not hitting a single mine,throwing all the mines at him and going through every single ring he still beats you no matter what and never seems to slow down i swear i played it over 30 times and nothing which seems like total bullshit with the difficulty i even got a gold star on every other mission and just that single one he's gotta be so hard that you can't even win,other than that nice game.

Haha

My HIGH SCORE IS 1st HHAAHA lol and i just starte playing this game IM KING OF HIGHSCORES COZ MY SCORES 1st and the name says aas THATSS HOW YOU NO ITS ME EVEN SEE FOR YOURSELF! XD

coooooollll

jocu asta e tare mam jucat primul joc si cred ca e genial dar e cam greu la dark runner dar lam invins

Fun!

You should try to hook up with nintendo to see if you can get this on the wii X3 Really fun game. Awesome job on the characters, backgrounds, and animations. only complaint would be alittle sluggish response with the mouse. That might just be my computer though :P Continue the great work.