Reviews for "Line Runner 2"

What the fuck is this bullshit?

I'm not going to complain about how you riped off Line Rider. Instead, I am going to complain about the game play. The game play had a great concept, but the charecter was too fast. I did not even have enough time to react. The music was kind of forgettable, altough I did like the art style. Another problem I had was the frame rate, and yes, I have the latest flash player. I was anticipating an awesome game when I saw this on the front page, but instead, I found a less than mediocre flash game. Heres a recomendation for you: fix the frame rate issues, make the camera slower, improve the gameplay and the controlls, and you will have an awesome (if not perfect) flash game.

how could this happen?

You took a game that was already made and was awesome, made hardly any changes, but yet it came out terrible!!! How did you manage this? Try again.

the game froze

right after i beat it. it just goes to a black screen that makes a noise whe i click on it. other than that great game

wow

i loved this game so cool just one question what does cow do??

What can I say?

I don't know what the general view is of this game, but I came to this conclusion you should abide by. if you didn't like the first one, you aren't going to like this one by a long shot.