Reviews for "Line Runner 2"

Hide mouse? Just sayin

You should definitely hide the original mouse cursor when you use the brush/line painter, cus seeing both was annoying beyond belief. Other than that, I enjoyed the graphics and look of the game, but I quickly put it away. Just wasn't that fun to me. Good effort though.

Awsome

Remineds me of sonic but (Fuck you Cartoongaylord)

^^ . .

Un juego muy buen diseƱado y original . . .

Epic Game!

This is so awesome!I like it so much i'm going to add it to my favorites!This is so fun I like the ninja costume that you have in the game!I only played it for like 10 minutes but i'm going to play it later but yeah the last boss looks cool!This game should be worth about *Calculating* $10 (For the rating) but still $10 is way too good since Flash games are free...i'm not so into creating my own level since i'm not a flash game developer (I play video games all day so I don't have any time) so yeah people if you think this game is awesome rate this comment as HELPFUL + since it is helpful!

Amazingly not fun...

The graphics are good. I wasn't fond of the mouse-play, but I am sure it could be tweeked to help this rating a little. Music was perfect for the game. It's a little too "Sonic the Hedgehog" for my liking.