Reviews for "Line Runner 2"

Actualy pretty good!

I didn't think i would like this but i changed my mind. I really have no idea on what you can improve on atm.

-Alex

WOOT

this game rocks! AND I HAV HIGHEST SCORE!!!

What's with the lack of a screen after the jet fig

This game is very good, but why does the screen go black after choosing to continue after the jet fighter. All I see is black, with the sound loop of wind blowing. I had to remove a star for that little flaw.

awesome

where can I find the line runner anthem and the led's song? I really liked those.

nice idea

the control lacks so much on my system (OSX)... it's really easy to lose the focus with the mouse... the concept is something new but still needs some improvement