Reviews for "Howto make great comments"

You hit the nail on head. It's amazing how some of the stupidest comments (and videos) get thumbs up.

This goes hand-in-hand with the "how to get your video watched" tut, which dictates "just put 'ZOMG, MOST AWESOME (whatever)' as title and everyone will watch it."

Sad. Sad but true.

AWSUM

I always learn so much frum joo yotam

Well...

26 people disliked that the Shakira picture was not naked. XD

True to your usual it was well animated and put together. I am not a big youtube person but that is an odd observation, I would think helpful comments would receive higher votes. Speaking of helpful comments I only really have one for this video and that is your end screen should stay up so we don't have to replay the movie if we want to click the links.

I suppose it would also apply to say that '26 people liked that the apple hand was very phalic. XD'

Keep up the good work. 4/5 8/10

LazyMuffin responds:

The link to the making of is in the description, and you can google horsies or shakira, so you didn't miss much.

Hah, thank you.

I liked the picture of the horse

it seemed to be a greek religion horse, for kids!

LazyMuffin responds:

Horse drawing is my specialty.