Reviews for "Chroma Keys"

Oh sigh...

Dog: "Hey! I specifically asked for no gray M&Ms...these are all gray!" Colorblind people, you ever think it might be called a disability for a reason? If everything was catered to people with disabilities, they wouldn't be called that, now would they? On a side note...game is fun to begin with, but does get boring quickly. It needs another element besides just pressing 4 arrow keys. The game's not really my thing, but I won't take off points just because I didn't like it. You made a decently good game and are rewarded as so.

Good Game

Good job incorporating memory with reflexes! It was gd but, the blue sometimes seemed like black space confusing me. Still though, no big issues.

insanity

I think after the 28000 mark, it just went insane. I could just hold one key, get combos easily, and even 68!25?13#1739 combos, so, i broke it. I can see why people have scores in the millions now. It went from easy to hard and back to easy when hundreds of rows of colors went by so fast that they blended into purple and orange colors and it didn't even matter if you just pressed keys randomly, the score went up and you got glitchy combos. But, it deserves an 8, considering the 300000 score I easily got, thus showing how long i spent playing the game, it's pretty good.

Great game, but there were some flaws

The audio was great, I loved the gameplay, but there were a bit of flaws. The picture of the keys in the bottom right corner were a bit hard to find, the game became hard very quickly, and the health bar went down too slowly. Other than that, the game was great.

Hard game, but fun and addicting