Reviews for "Chroma Keys"

Pretty cool!

~ Comment To Players ~

HOLD DOWN THE BUTTONS FOR MORE POINTS. IT'S MORE THAN JUST PUSHING THE BUTTON AND LETTING IT GO. PLAY THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU PLAY THE GAME ITSELF!

~ Animation/Graphics ~

I really liked the style of art used here. it was very simple, but yet effective in it's own way. The small amounts of animation that you did have were good. There really isn't anything to critique here so good job.

~ Story/Content ~

I really liked the idea of the game. I'm assuming a lot of people are playing it wrong by looking at the lower scores of the review and what they are claiming they are scoring. I half assed it and got the first two medal so I know when I go back and play this in a serious manner that it's going to be much easier to get a better score.

If you can build up the combo it really helps as well so it's important not to get too greedy going for a few extra points when you could very well destroy your combo meter. I really like the idea of the game all in all. Even though it's a very simple concept it's challenging and fun to try at the same time.

~ Audio ~

The sound effects and music were very fitting all around. There's very little to comment about here as well.

~ Overall ~

A challenging game that I will be sure to come back to for sure. I like the concept and even though it's a very simple game design it can almost become addicting if you're chasing a certain score. Keep up the good work!

Willseph responds:

Thanks dude, glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Pretty good

I did like this game. It isn't the greatest or most engaging game but it is quite original. While there are a few ways you can cheat they really aren't drastic enough to make the game immensly easy. Good job and I hope to see more like this. (excluding plagerism)

holy shit!

that hurts your eyes good game after u get the idea

nice game

Graphics are good, and the music is fantastic. The concept is very simple, but it's fun to play and quite challenging. It does get quite hard and panicky later on, but that's probably a good thing. If there were something to improve on, it would be, like suggested, adding more to the game such as powerups. Such as slow-mo or a score multiplier. But for what it is, it's quite fun.

This was a great and well constructed game. The only problem was the movement from easy to extreme was a little to fast.