Reviews for "Chroma Keys"

This game too hard!

I only got like 1700 points on my first run and remembered that I'm colorblind so of course sometimes this would be difficult for me.

I still gave you a good vote though :) This game seems to be functional and seems like it would be fun for the other users of NG. Good going :)

Colorblind people, seriously this time?

Why do colorblind people sure do complain about things based on color and insist on telling the creator its their fault? I'm blind in one eye, I think I'll get mad at the people who make anything long or deep. Because they didn't make them with me in mind.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but herpa derpa lerp.

Good game, not the best nor original, but good game non the less.

nice idea

i dig the idea, but i'm spending most of my time trying to remember what color went to what direction. i've no quick ideas on how to correct this though.

Keep your chin up

You've done a great job here with this game, well executed, well designed and at least trying to do something new. Fair play to you/

While this game wasn't a bad game, it isn't really catching the players the right way. Keep making games man, i see some good projects coming from you in the future .

A little fun but...

This game is fun and the concept is original but it's not really addictitive. It as to be a little more ''punchy''.