Reviews for "Chroma Keys"

Colorblind people, seriously this time?

Why do colorblind people sure do complain about things based on color and insist on telling the creator its their fault? I'm blind in one eye, I think I'll get mad at the people who make anything long or deep. Because they didn't make them with me in mind.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but herpa derpa lerp.

Good game, not the best nor original, but good game non the less.

Simple, I guess

It is hard for me to rate something that is just so simple, but it definitley serves its purpose. I mean, for me at least, it was a hard way to get medals. It was nice of you to include instructions for colorblind people, you don't hear enough of them nowadays. This was weird with how there was so little action but still a lot going on. I think I may lose points by not clicking the exact time the color changes. This was a pretty good game, but not really one for my taste, still nice to get medals I imagine.

Nice Concept, Almost Nicely Carried Out

Nice concept indeed. I liked the retro feel to it, first of all. The sounds fit the "retroness" of it. The title page was good and simple. The game itself could use some work.

First of all, it would be better if the color changes were more in sync with the music. Also, rather than the arrow keys, with a game like this, it's better to use something in a line. Look at your keyboard. What about an asdf? Or even better.. dfjk? It just feels better, and there is no lag when switching. Speaking of lag...

When I switch from one color to another, I lose a little health in the process. There should be a half second amnesty from health loss to allow me time to switch from one color to another.

I wish there were more sounds, with each key press as well as throughout the game. Maybe a guy who goes "Nice!" or "Great job!" like in music themed games? How about lights and more color?

To keep someone playing a game, try adding checkpoints, more songs, or a boss at the end. Anything to keep the player... playing.

Anyway, that's my constructive criticism. I hope you use some of it. Overall, nice game, don't stop creating. (There was this one guy on Newgrounds who took criticism negatively and wrote a long, pathetic retirement letter and left Flash for good. Don't end up like him.)

Willseph responds:

Well I never specifically said it but I would like to point out that this is not a rhythm game. It's all just reaction time with some background music. I mentioned to someone before that there's a certain skill in being able to switch as quickly as possible without losing any health, so think of it more as another challenge rather than a glitch.

A little fun but...

This game is fun and the concept is original but it's not really addictitive. It as to be a little more ''punchy''.

Good but stressful !

Good game, but requires a great tempo ! It can be a good training for Guitar Hero (I need pratice about this game !).