Reviews for "Chroma Keys"

looks like guitar hero kind of..

if you've played guitar hero, you know the basic concept of the game and it becomes really easy

Colorblind, really?

The author is so heartless for not making this game colorblind-friendly. And how about the people without arms? They can't play this game either, it's outrageous! Not to mention the blind people, how are they going to enjoy it? And don't even get me started on autists! Make this game accessible to everyone and it'll be great.

On a serious note, "maybe this game is not right for you".

Great game, mate!

ouch...

MY FINGERS ARE BLEEDING!!!! lol nice and pretty challenging. I got to 52011 points before I wore my fingers down to my shoulders.... lol pretty fucking retro and I like it! Good job and I hope to see more games to this great standard in the future.
Ciao!

Very Entertaining Game

First off I want to say, the music was fantastic. I absolutely loved it. I really can't think of anything that was really wrong with the game, seeing as it was such a simple concept. although if you are thinking of expanding upon this, I would say maybe put like power ups in or something. As in, when you hit a certain color the connected powerup will be activated. Some power ups might include more health, and maybe something that slows the colors down a little bit. Other than that great game, I really enjoyed it.

combo