Reviews for "SRM Rock Guitar Band Hero"

ummm....

...why does it keep saying "popular music game" instead of the real name guitar hero? is it censorship or part of the joke??? oh, nice animation by the way 5/5

Battosai810 responds:

Yes, that is part of the joke. That is the joke. This is a sentence explaining the joke.
/Tim Buckley

Neat

A new video, sweet. Was a good laugh with the guitar hero XD However I actually preferred your previous animation techniques, those looked cooler.

Battosai810 responds:

But my old techniques were so wooden and lifeless!

Duhuh

Southpark did tht joke already... Funny though

Battosai810 responds:

I don't even remember the episode honestly.

entertaining and well put together

I loved how you kept changing outfits of SRM when he was talking, it really added to the comedic factor. The video is well animated and i think this is overall a great video. (i also agree with GoldenDeagle about the credits, i really enjoyed those)

Battosai810 responds:

I'm happy people are spotting that - it used to be a lot more subtle and he didn't look anywhere near as ridiculous by the end, but I thought it would be funnier to crank it up to 11. Glad you liked it!

Very good !

Excellent animation man, very funny! but I think i've seen the concept of "playing with "popular music game" guitar" in front of an audience somewhere else...Meh, can't remember where :P

Keep the good work dude

Battosai810 responds:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's been done before, but I couldn't tell you where. Glad you liked it!