Reviews for "SRM Rock Guitar Band Hero"

"DA CLUB"

I liked it. Nice use of the Willhelm scream.

Never could play Guitar Hero...

Battosai810 responds:

Never could again since the series has been canned :(

Bravo!

Well its been years Battosai and ive been here for many seeing your animation grow and supporting your works, and with this flash you have breached the wall that kept you as a high 3 average Newgrounds member, to a 4 animation juggernaut. in my eyes your up there with Oney or Lazy muffin and its all in that new animation style of yours it really shows that you work hard for these flashes and every frame shows it. let this be a day to remember, 12/13/2010 *clap* *clap*.

Battosai810 responds:

That means a lot - Oney and LazyMuffin are my two favorite animators here, and I really love having my work compared to them. I still need my "Nameless" though, although I feel like I've got something similar with SRM and Mel here.

This isn't the first time I've breached the 4 threshold, but it's the first time I've done it with something I feel is really original and not a parody of something. Like the animation is being rated, not just the "Oh, I recognize that!" factor.

I'm glad you enjoyed this cartoon so much, and thanks for following my work!

ahh...

a great animator with an other great animation :)

Thanks :)

lol

I think every1 that plays those crap ball music games that think they can actually play real musical instruments or do what they did in this video deserve to get there asses wooped ^^

Battosai810 responds:

I'd prefer institutionalized since they're out of their minds, but that works too!

Wait, did i just see...

the Eight pointed star of chaos on one of the Clubbers?? ratings for the ratings god!!

Battosai810 responds:

It's Francis from Left 4 Dead - he actually has that star on his arm in-game too! Also, you can see Boreale in that crowd if you look hard enough.