Reviews for "SRM Rock Guitar Band Hero"

funny

stupid people voting 9 vote 10!

Battosai810 responds:

Whatever man, I'm perfectly happy with 9s!

Very good !

Excellent animation man, very funny! but I think i've seen the concept of "playing with "popular music game" guitar" in front of an audience somewhere else...Meh, can't remember where :P

Keep the good work dude

Battosai810 responds:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's been done before, but I couldn't tell you where. Glad you liked it!

entertaining and well put together

I loved how you kept changing outfits of SRM when he was talking, it really added to the comedic factor. The video is well animated and i think this is overall a great video. (i also agree with GoldenDeagle about the credits, i really enjoyed those)

Battosai810 responds:

I'm happy people are spotting that - it used to be a lot more subtle and he didn't look anywhere near as ridiculous by the end, but I thought it would be funnier to crank it up to 11. Glad you liked it!

It was cool

Nice credit sequence.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks, but how bout the rest?

very nice clip

hahaha The animation is great, especially the parts where SRM gets Hendrixed and then Slashed. You could have made the hat a little bigger for Slash, because it tends to be oversized, to cope with the head, but other than that, it was fantastic.

Battosai810 responds:

Why would you copy/paste somebody else's review? Glad you liked the toon anywho.