Reviews for "Battle Gear 2.5"

this is one of my favorite stategy games on the internet, I especially like the concept of alliances and attacking capital cities or areas.It would be great to see a battle gear 3 where you could make and break alliances rather than having a standard set of them.I also think some countries are unevenly balanced (America way to powerful) but this is a great game regardless.

Who knew taking over the world would be so fun?

Best game on N.G.
I've been playing the Battle Gear series since 2009, up to now it's still fun.
I also like the confused timelines.

Only cons were the red enemies,and what Catman72 said:
No matter what alliance you choose, North America still is way too overpowered and takes over your land on the first attack, even if you are at Military Power level 100.

Sad face :(

Otherwise very good game,but Alliance 1 (America and others) is too overpowered.I want to play as Russians but even when playing on Easy,Americans win. :(

Sucks you in

Great fun. Played it straight through. The focus is mostly on upgrading and not on individual battles. I played as the Americans (Alliance 1) and learned that fortune favors the bold. Attacked the capitals of Russia, China, and India, and that basically crippled the Communists and European Union. By that that time the East Asians, Africans, and Muslims were no longer on the map.

101%?

I liked this game, even if I have gotten used to the typical war strategy game. This was fun to play because the gameplay was quite simple and you could send in ship after ship. It seemed as though you could not send them after awhile even when you had money, but I beat the level anyway. It's great how you can directly attack the main ship without having to destroy all the little ships first. The graphics are quite slick, especially with how the ships shoot each other. It seemed like some of my opponents were even hitting their own ships!