Reviews for "Hurry up bob!!!"

Something appears to be missing

Graphics are pretty sweet, the music isn't all bad, the ability to transform into a robot was pretty neat too, but I can't help but feel that something is missing.

Yay :D

There's flaws obviously
-1 for no pause button
-1 for no mute button :P

Fun Game

We've all played the "jump up the platform before lava eats you" game before, but there is enough variation in the form of different types of platforms and enemies to keep the game feeling fresh despite the recycled idea.

Overall the game is fun and challenging. If I had one complaint it would be that the weapon has such a small reach that it's very difficult to hit an enemy with it without getting hit by the enemy in your attempt to get closer to it.

nice

i like the game a lot.But it could use some more stuff like power ups that make you invinvible and one that makes you have infinite axe for 10 seconds.Some guns would be nice.

Ok, but still annoying.

The controls are pretty slippery. There seems to be no side boundary... But all in all, a good game.