Reviews for "Glory hole hentai RPG"

Awsome make a second one

only thing to add is the ability to take a popshot when you are deepthroating and also swallowing maybe titfucking and when u do the gag show spit falling awsome game make another please

Kajio responds:

Alrighty, I'll try to think of good ways to animate more saliva. Sloppy bjs are the best, lol :P

Popshot will deepthroating actually would be really simple to animate, and coding wouldn't be terrible. That could easily go into an upgraded version (or dare I say a sequel? Please don't get the hopes up :P)

I glad you enjoyed it :)

Great Work

This is amazing! Most sex games are boring or annoying but you actual made it fun. This has to the sex game I ever played. I hope to see more.

Kajio responds:

Well thank you for the great compliments! :)

awesome!

this was awesome..animetions good 2...

Glad you liked it!

i beat the game

i wish i could make that much money per day, but instead i live in a box with my grandmother =(

Kajio responds:

Well get out of that box and fellate strangers! ...or maybe get a part-time job, whichever :P

I've got some suggestions for you...

This game is awesome! You can make this better by making graphics more good, adding more upgrades and increase the money you receive. (At least the upgrades are many and their prices are progressively increasing)

Kajio responds:

More upgrades are for sure in the second, and plenty more features as well!