For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Glory hole hentai RPG"

Fantastic!

Made me aroused and horny, (Which is an easy way to get on my good side ;P) but it's glitched, I had to buy tuition multiple times, but nothing happened, I figured "Maybe I have to pay 10,000 credits for each lesson for college", but I figured it would be enough by now. Again, FANTASTIC!

Excellent game! The amount of credits you earn glitches, like it says you earn 60 credits but appears like you only have 1 credit, but after clicking a upgrade you're able to buy it, please fix.

Kajio responds:

Hmm, I'll look into that, see if I can't fix it. If you can still play it unimpeded then it's less of an issue for me

i can't buy reputation upgrade , fix it
good game

It is fixed!

I need more like this!

Kajio responds:

One of my Patreon goals is Glory Hole RPG 2! If I can get enough pledges, then you can expect more blowjobs!

So I hit the college button with enough money and it just triggers another day of cock sucking. Is that a college class nowadays?