Reviews for "Glory hole hentai RPG"

What was once a great game is now broken...

3600 bucks sure is expensive for a head. Anyway, it's a bit short but that's fine because it's well done, except for the glitchy numbers and the unreachable ending.

indeed marruska glitchy as fuck in the begining the dicks change colour + the orgasm and pleasure bar constantly resets as you rest wtf pleas fix dis :)

Okay, so something has happened to this game, and I don't know what.
When I played this about 3-4 years ago, the game worked fine. All numbers were visible(date and money) and I was able to finish the game. For some reason, clicking the college option puts me to another client and removes all the money I have. I don't know if it has become like this over the years or what it is, but if it would get fixed, I would definetly try to finish it again.
It would have been 5stars, but because of the numbers glitching and not being able to finish the game anymore, it will be 4stars. I hope these bugs are fixable, because I really like this game.

Okay, so the NUMBERS are all over the place. They keep shooting up and down (so to speak) - the money earned per blowjob, the amount in the kitty (though nothing ever goes in the pussy, sadly), and the question of fees deducted with no sniff of any college, with no obvious rhyme or reason.

Also, it's not very clear how far you may have progressed through the various upgrades - or not (is this an extra memory test?) It could be clearly illuminated or crossed out - if that was the intention. (Presumably not, and all is meant to b a meaningless vicious circle). Is there a hazard of regressing back down the scale of 1-2-3 if you reclick, or click lower that you have paid for? You can reclothe her - but why would you bother? Either for earning power, or the sight of her melons.

Also - might just be my device - the response of her face to the mouse is not very good. Terrible at first, but even at the end, she's not exactly that "speed-dating" champion as promised!

Yet another oddity, she seems to get no credit (again, so to speak) for throating as deep as possible, full speed to gag. Seems unjust - don't these guys WANT warm sucky female sensurround?

But as to the main moan in other reviews, I suppose the moral of the story is deliberate! :D

And despite all the above muddiness of what the hell's going on apart from the sucking ... I guess is part of the intention too. (A bigger warning could be good!)

For all that -

super concept, both the plot and the sucky (and licky) detail, little bit of variation in the cocks, nice eager springiness of the same

pretty girl, those breasts can't come out soon enough (she obviously wasn't bothering with a bra ...)

nice that she keeps going at one cock after another, without complaint, with growing skill if not earning power. Whether it grows to an addiction, or just economic enslavement to cocks, not sure, but thrilling as she grabs another one and envelops it fresh as a daisy. Realistic? Noooooo! :D

I'd say it might be nice to have a few variations (two-handed, no hands (with two hands against the wall), for a start - tit bounce option, ... exhaustion option, and certainly some expert guidance from a "colleague", madam or pimp, maybe introducing a fuck option for the superrich), some sort of booking system in operation, boyfriend visit (to the brothel, for example, because she's always out and he's not getting any) ..... but much of that would probably bulk up the already considerable investment of time and game capacity quite a bit.

I'm deducting 1 star for the glitches, intentional (overteasing) or otherwise (unintentionally a wild goose chase). But the sex addict deserves high praise. More like this. But fairer to players! :D