Reviews for "Glory hole hentai RPG"

Awsome make a second one

only thing to add is the ability to take a popshot when you are deepthroating and also swallowing maybe titfucking and when u do the gag show spit falling awsome game make another please

Kajio responds:

Alrighty, I'll try to think of good ways to animate more saliva. Sloppy bjs are the best, lol :P

Popshot will deepthroating actually would be really simple to animate, and coding wouldn't be terrible. That could easily go into an upgraded version (or dare I say a sequel? Please don't get the hopes up :P)

I glad you enjoyed it :)

Awesome

A little too easy, but fun nonetheless... If you do something like this again, may I suggest, instead of vanity "levels", a player can pick and choose the vanity upgrades! I kind of liked the hole she was working being the dirty, vandalized shithole. But I really liked seeing her get naked too! And maybe more than one money shot sequence please? Perhaps the option o have her swallow or catch it on her breasts? Maybe the "nude" option allows her to titwank a guy... Good start, but there's so much more you could've done to make it more. A few improvements and this could be easily better than Tekhar!

Kajio responds:

Actually you can buy whichever vanity upgrades you want. I guess that's not entirely clear though, now that I think about it...

For the other comments, I try to add as much variety as I can without working myself to death :P More cumming and different positions are a lotta lotta work, and I personally enjoy working on numerous smaller projects than one larger one (for the most part).

Darnit I don't want to say that I might make a sequel that's bigger because I don't want to get any hopes up... but it's possible.

Decent enough

Not really anything special. It was really short and the animation looks like something I could make into a flip book in about 5 minutes. A little bit of dialogue wouldn't have hurt either, it was pretty bland. Just some ideas to work with if you make a second. Loved the ending

Kajio responds:

Well sorry you didn't like it that much. I didn't feel that dialogue really fit anywhere, but I can try to add more store in future projects. I didn't want it to be long so that it wouldn't get boring. There's nothing stopping someone from simply not buying the tuition so as to play through more.