Reviews for "Jaws Fan Fiction"

I only gave this a star rating to avoid a zero.

The only problem I see with this is the narration. If you could get an 8 year old to narrate it, it would be perfect. As it stands, it's just odd.
I read your comments and appreciate the experimentation. I've gotta say this was a cool way of presenting animated crayon characters.
But hey, looking at all the reviews below, you can see that everyone enjoys it, regardless who's narrating.

Falconer02 responds:

Lol cool. I see a lot of people are hit-or-miss with the narration. The point of the voice was to have it sound like an adult reading it to kids...just more in an epic sense. Unfortunately I do not know any good child narrators!

So...

Because it has decent animation (Thanks to you) and was written by an 8 year old in a cute "kinda stupid but yet you understand what they're saying sort of way"... this gets the front page?

Sigh.

Falconer02 responds:

Next time I'll be totally original and make a mario-sonic-mecha-anime crossover just to please your tastes.

wew

awesome

Seriously?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was truely lame,
But don't take my word for it.

....because?

Its not good, but its not bed either.

U could make jaws a bad shark again in the ending, it wold be so much cooler like that, and like your story its a little bit retarded kid like.

Falconer02 responds:

Seriously? I mean...SERIOUSLY!? DUDE...THAT WAS THE BLOODY POINT. READ THE DESCRIPTION.