Reviews for "Jaws Fan Fiction"

hated its style

I didn't think it was cute that it looks like it was done in crayon. I like everything animated to be as crisp, and clean as possible. But, that aside it waaaass funny and everything, so you get a 4, your lucky there aren't half stars. But then again I am just some asshole critic.

Falconer02 responds:

Haha naaah it's a good. Check out my newer stuff like Circuit Skirmish 2. This is the only animation done in crayon! lol

An PC alternitive to the famous Jaws Movie!

At first I thought okay so it's just the same thing as the movie but with no blood! But then the ending was where I cracked up. I mean they taught him not to attack people and now he's friendly! ^_^

But that was intentional so kudos for that!

PHEW!

Everything went better than expected!

Very realistic, right?

It would go something like this

It easily lives up to the notion of being made by someone young, as there is no sex in it. This made me realize that "Jaws" is a classic movie, but few people have actually written fanfiction about it. Of course, it would probably look like this. One error was that "Jaws" was not even the name of the shark as it was given no name except for "Bruce" by the filming crew. The animation does a great job of expressing child-like stuff. If I was a fan of "Jaws" at that age, well I probably would not have even seen it.

Falconer02 responds:

Thanks a lot for the informative review!

Wow

That kid has a deep voice for being 8.

Funny stuff. =)