Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

Great little game

I really enjoyed this. It makes a nice change from all the fanciful graphics and monotonous gameplay etc in most games. Easy to play and suitably challenging.
Hope you make a sequel!

P.S. I love all the Aliens references :)

AWSOMENESS

i can sum it up in 10 words and there r as followed:HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN EPIC!!!!!!!!!!11

Great action game.

I really enjoyed playing through Cat Astro Phi, and I believe it is one of the more interesting action games I have encountered. The style was great with the gameboy frameing the game screen, and the pizel art matching that era of gaming. The gameplay was simple, just like any good Gameboy game was, and to me it had an interesting story. I didn't give this a ten though because it is lacking, just a little. You could definitely bring the story up a couple of levels, though this is more for aesthetics then the actual core. Also I don't give out tens that easily because it represents perfection or near perfection, which means flaws are non existent and the game incorporates intuitive and or revolutionary gameplay and concepts. Overall a good game though and hope you make more of the same quality.

Amaaazing o.o

Seriously, best nostalgic experience I've had in ages. The whole concept of playing a game on a gameboy let alone a flash was just a blast from the past. I mean look at the colors there almost right on! Two thumbs up man!

thanks for the travel to the old days

im sure ths game would have been a classic and also my eyes arehurting just as hard as good like playing super mario on a gamboy xD