Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

w00t

Love it, actually played it just because i saw a cat on that guys helmet at the picture(first i thought it was a cat who was controlling sumkinda robot :D). Anyway, i logged in just to rate this and say that this is an a total success. Also the ending was pretty sad to me :D.
"All your cat are belong to us!"

classic

I love this game so fun

AWSOMENESS

i can sum it up in 10 words and there r as followed:HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN EPIC!!!!!!!!!!11

Great Job!

I dont understand why people think of this as horrible. Its original and great! Good job man!

wow probably one of the owrst game ever

color game boy skin +color game boy game with no color i will say that why this game has made it to top 10 hahahahaha only WOW it's ugly and uglier

PhotonStorm responds:

You need to brush-up on your Gameboy history. It's seriously lacking.