Reviews for "The Debugger"

It's kinda addicting

and the graphics are really detailed. However I think that more elements should be put in this game besides just killing the bugs. Time limit maybe? A chance the bugs attack back? Something,

I like the detail and variety,

The detail in the background, bugs, and weapons is great. I like the variety in the weapons and bugs it makes the gameplay fun. Also the detail when the centipede and worm are split in two, and is still animated shows good attention to detail.

Awesome!

love it as much as the old stick death games!

"The Debugger needs to be Debugged"

And im not taling about insects but about the programming, after the first click i cant click anymore, so i cant kill the bugs, did you test the game before posting it?

I cant give you a good score if the game is broken, dont take this as a bad review but as a review for improvement, will be hoping to see the full version of the game with all buttons and functions working properly will come back and give you a nice score, nice but fair, so please work hard.

SonarGames responds:

There was some problems after uploading. Everything are fixed so now the game works fine. Please play it again.

BUGGED

this game is BUGGED, doesnt start, fail