For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tentacle Wars"

Moar

I'm addicted, victory in a hard level tastes SO sweet!

Make a sequel!

Loved it

I loved this game, it took a while to learn a few of the tricks, and I had to consult the guide on a few, such as level 17, but despite a randomly steep learning curve, this game was soo much fun! I hope to see more levels appear on newgrounds in the future!

Outstanding game

Very challenging towards the end, but totally worth it. Plus the feeling of satisfaction adds to an incredibly fun experience. And it's actually funny how some people go "omfg zone 16 is impossible" or whatever, it's not an easy game, but that's why beating it feels so great. Loved it, 10/10 and 5/5.

Awww

I hate that I couldn't get passed level ten!! :(
Brilliant game, ridiculously fun and entertaining! I'm back to playing after I finish watching the walkthrough!! XD

cool