Reviews for "Tentacle Wars"

addictive and fun game, really loved it

Awesome game!
I think the Level 12 Medal, Quick Victory, is broke.

just saying this game is awesome so yaaa 5 stars always love these tentacle war games

Addicting

The levels are definitely a challenge the first time, but still fun to replay. Graphics have no glitches from what I can tell. Great job with this and the sequel :) I have it bookmarked for when I'm bored. I too hope that a third one is in the works!

Pretty good

Sound is nice graphics are simple but effective, even the gameplay is simple and yet challenging if you don't understand timing and when to cut tentacles and when to keep them attached. Only giving this a 9/10 because it actually isn't that hard and because you improved it in the second game. Awesome game, please make a third xD