Reviews for "Tentacle Wars"

Outstanding

Very well thought out and good increase in difficulty as you progress through the levels. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more high quality submissions from you in the future.

One of the only.....

Seriously, this is one of the only games I have gotten high in the score boards , I got 1743 after playing for a long while and getting all the achievs in each level in one run. Though this is not the only reason why, its a good strat game and it really puts you on your toes and makes you want to take over.

Brilliant

First, apologies for a generic summary. Now for the anecdote; when I first saw the title for this, I thought it had something to do with the Hentai artist Zone. That said, loved this game. Great concept, music, etc. I got pretty far, like level 10 or 11 before I got stomped. Then I learned that you can cut the string, and all of the energy in the tentacle will be instantly transferred into whatever your attaching unless it's clashing with another tentacle. Once I learned that, I was able to beat it. You might have made that feature a little more obvious, but I'm thankful for the walkthrough. Not much more original praise I can say other then I want a sequel. This is good enough to be on XBL, easily, with multiplayer it would be really interesting.

Original Concept

This game is an extremely original concept, with all the cells or whatever they are attacking each other with tentacles. I absolutely enjoyed the game. To all those requesting for a "speed up" feature, I honestly think it is not needed as you can always "cut" the tentacles to speed things up. However, there are certain aspects that can be improved.

Firstly, while the first 10 levels challenges your mind to think and innovate, the last ten certainly do not (for me at least). In the last 10 levels, things got so messy that I was simply randomly "cutting" and "joining", especially Level 19. I had no idea what I was doing and all of a sudden, the "reds" were withdrawing.

Secondly, when I have two tentacles in the same direction, I try to "cut" the two at once by drawing a line across them. To my annoyance, only one will ever be cut, it is quite a waste of time to draw another line to simply sever another tentacle. So that's point number two.

All in all, a real innovative game, not much of a challenge, but enough to keep me entertained.

Oh. My. God.

This has to be the greatest game I've ever played! Original concept, fun, addicting, visually appealing... What more could you ask for!? I just wish there were more levels...