Reviews for "Tentacle Wars"

"Attack your enemy with tentacles..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, this is the new Japanese War Tactic, huh? Seems legit m8, and this game was. Kudos!

Good game. Variety of mechanics, but the strategy in the later levels (lvl 20 excepted) feels a bit restricted, requiring you to do the exact right things to start out. But the simplicity of this game doesn't take from it's quality, nor is it too simple.

Bug note: I was unable to get medals 19 and 20 for some reason, though I'd beaten the levels. I may have done something wrong though as some 8,000 users have earned those two medals.

A masterpiece of strategy, puzzles, management, mathematic, area control, use of mechanics, treshold control, etc.

Absolutely wonderful game with varied levels that explore mechanics and challenge the mind.

this game is my childhood without it i wouldnt have one this is my favorite game i hope a 2 one comes out soon thank you gamezhero and lumarama

you need to keep making more of these