Reviews for "CLAB - Pachillis vs Eye-Cue"

I keep listening to this over and over and I'm just not hearing why people like this battle so much. I tried looking through the reviews to see if someone pointed out something that I might have missed but this whole battle just sounds generic as a whole and I don't feel like either MC came as hard as they could have - especially since I really like Pachillis' style.

I like Pachillis' rhyme scheme in his second verse but very few lines really stuck out to me from either side.

I want to thank Pachilles for a dope battle kid had mad flow!

Eye Cue bodied for real. I love Pachili's flow, it's very good and speaks to his potential, but Eye Cue knows how to battle rap, and experience trumped the living shit out of youth this round.

I may have said he lost to Fats, but I knew after the MCI that that was Eye Cue's C or D game going in. This time he brought his A game and the difference was clear. Can't wait to see him v Teq in the finals.

this was level for the first 3...pachillis had mad flow and rhyme schemes, kinda lacked in substance...eye-que had decent flow, solid rhymes but better substance...4th round was make or break and I think eye-cue just edged it on the 4th...solid effort from both but my vote goes to eue-cue

IQ for that advancement.