Reviews for "Super Mario BP Oil Spill"

Old School hero Vs. Current Event threats

Awesome game, something to truly be admired on here, kind of reminds me of a retro Super Mario sunshine, but different premise, which by the way is very, very awesome premise, the only people I can't imagine seeing liking this game are the BP executives :D . The only problem I have with this game is that there's little ways to defend yourself against the harpoon guys or submarines, you toss fish that you need to complete the mission with at them which wastes time, and you also left out one of the most iconic things that's supposed to go into a mario game: Power Ups, like mushrooms for example, fireflower to defend against the spear guys, superstar, 1 up mushrooms, you get NONE OF THAT.

However you at least tried. This game deserves some very necessary improvements.

I HATE IT!!

you get a 10. congrats! (did i mislead you with the angry-ness?) anyways, it's a great game. keep it up.

GENIUS

7th place! and LOL at 3-4!

its gets an eight for lack of diversity between level designs and enemies, but the concepts are fantastic!

I like it

A very fun classic mario game, i wonder why people hate it... Who cares its from nintendo and broke the original

hmmm