Reviews for "Super Mario BP Oil Spill"

great idea but got boring and difficult pretty quick

Mario svave not only princess but even ocean. Sad that is always in another place.

HA HA HA finally revenge on the fish on Mario god how I hate them

Surprisingly easy after some time - only downside is the RNG/code which allows fish to spawn too close to the oil above, essentially removing them entirely and taking precious time from player. Most of the deaths will be due to time because of this (It's frustrating because it almost guarantees 1 life will be lost and so the "no death" medal becomes incredibly hard to obtain, but it's rare and so unlikely to cause game over/rage quit)

Other than that, everything is great, the controls have good response and I didn't have any issue with the gameplay.

the died fishes makes me cry