Reviews for "Sim Kitten"

....

this aint even a game.its truly pointless theres no end to it.should of at least had more to do than four little options.

Monolight responds:

That would require actual effort.

im sorry

there where poor graphics and you can just lick 4 button to have unfunny joke? no you should add things like if you repress the button there something other i dont know do something who is isnt boring this is just.... crappy

thanks but

i understand you did this for fun...
but please leave turds of the week to true trolls.
but since i rated 0 i have to offer constructive criticism :/
-add some kind of level system that lets you actually train your cat
-sound/music
-put at least 5 minutes into the 'art'
-when submitting something to newgrounds, keep in mind many people here come to see good quality flash, not get trolled.

Hope this helped. But i really dont think you have any chance at making something descent. Good luck, though.

The cat is cute but...

there was no point to it. It wasn't good. i want this to have music and more sound in it.

this is horrible.

there's no point to it. there's no inherent fun in the game, just pointlessly clicking to the next badly drawn animation. all of it fails to humor me in the slightest. please keep this kind of thing off of newgrounds.