Reviews for "Papa's Burgeria"

best fast food game ever

This is very creative and should be recognized.
all of them should be. need to think of more fast food. huh?

OMG

You need to teach me how to do your flash LOL I always have an urge to play LOL BBQ ROFLLOLBBQROFL!

THIS IS AWESIME

AWESOME! THE SEQUEL TO PIZZARIA

Awesome!

All Games the Games with Papa Louie are great. And its good, that you made it a little more difficult than Papas Pizzeria!

Awesome

It's been three days since I got gold on every single customer (double checked them all) and still no mystery guest. It feels disappointing. I totally love the Papa Louie series, I spent many days on the Pizzas and now I've spent many days on the Burgers too, and loved it all. I appreciate all the fine tweaking you did in the timing of the burgers and the customers and how much the dictating of the recipe takes. This has been one of the very few games that kept me going for a week without it having any medals... yet I still wanted to meet that mystery guest and I flipped burgers for 90 days to get there and nothing. I'm a tad disappointed. Maybe you thought noone will get that far. Because of this, and only because of this, 9/10, because otherwise it's a flawless game.

FliplineStudios responds:

Hey Ando13,
Sorry about the bug. We fixed it a few weeks back, so it should be working now!