For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Post-it Knight"

Best I've seen in a long time.

It was absolutely amazing. A great concept, great execution, and the drawings fit the idea perfectly.

Truly an epic masterpiece

most people dont realise how amazing this is, to get everything right with marker and chark, the drawings look perfect, the boards arnt smudged up with erased marker/chalk, and the simple idea of being different, using your post it notes and whatnot, being unique, using that idea to its fullest extent, and performing it wonderfully is, in my opinion, enough to get you to the front page itself, not specifically from quality (which is superb, i couldnt draw anything that good and to that scale even with all the materials you've used and then some) but from a creative aspect, sure it may be a cliche idea but the way you show it is hardly used in the digital era, and you are obviously skilled in it

fantastic

just one litlle coment, i rly like yelda music as much as the next guy, but if you are so obviusly creative try to make your own

EPIC SHIZ!!!

DUDEE WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE BIG STICKY NOTES~?
I WANT SUM!

Amazing

The voices could have been better. But all that with post it notes amazing. drawing has great substance to it and the animation style was creative