Reviews for "The Post-it Knight"

likes!

i love it! the whole animation is cute, it's like a huge board xD love the sticky notes

good job

I loved the use of the zelda music in the background, and your animation was really smooth. Well done.

I really

liked the whole feeling of the movie...i love stop motion animation and the whole stationary background was really a new idea for me ! i guess that made your life a bit easier with the whole making of the movie but it was entertaining without a doubt ! we all love fancy graphics etc but usually the simplest of things are the ones that really amaze us ! 10/10 5/5 !

Wow!!!

I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this! idk how you got the time to do this but really good job!! :O

So...

you got bored and this was the product