Reviews for "SteamBirds: Survival"

The music

Its really good. Do you have some links as to where we can find it?

What are the GP things?

Great game, I was just wondering what the GP things you earn are for? You get them for little in game achievements like making it to round 10 or killing 15 planes.

Inbox me if you know, thanks

GREAT!!

i LOVED steambirds, this one is even better
hell i had one hard time on steambirds but the whole upgrade thing AND being able to use different airplanes makes the game a lot better and makes sorta more sense(like having more than just one plane like the first steambirds)

great game, great concept, great play style, also points up for the upgrades and being able to buy new planes

10/10 for all this
well deserved

Well there goes my free time.

Tremendously fun, and with plenty of variations to keep things from getting dull.

I still wonder why my country's anti-aircraft guns are targeting only me and not any of the enemies. But I'm willing to laugh that one off as a quirk of the game. Maybe a blurb is in order, such as "enemy commandos have taken over the anti-aircraft installations"?

I find there are only two planes worth playing: the Dart (500 CP) and the Axe (144,000 CP). All the other planes seem to have so many glaring disadvantages that there's just no point. The Axe is fun simply because it's a juggernaut of destruction ... however its lack of maneuverability is an Achilles heel that you need to be mindful of. One well-placed poison gas attack and it's all over for the Axe.

But the Dart ... the Dart is a thing of beauty. Unlike the NeverSlow, the Dart can actually come to a crawl when speed could get you in trouble, or it can pounce like a tiger with a burst of super-speed when you need it. Its guns are longer range than any enemy aircraft's, it has a nearly unmatched fire rate, and if you simply slow down before attacking an enemy head-on, you can almost always destroy it before it can get off a shot. Priced at 500 CP, Consumer Reports rates the Dart as "your best buy in fictional recreations of the Battle of Britain".

Ten out of ten, for keeping me coming back and not losing any of its appeal.

The Axe and Neverslow-36D

The Axe and Neverslow are my favorite with Axe's large range i can shoot da planes out wide and its 180 dgree range is awesome
Neverslow is very very fast good for a quick escape and fast shootin. AWESOME game!