Reviews for "SteamBirds: Survival"

very fun and addictive!

another great SB game, great follow-up to the original, love how you can buy upgraded aircraft, only down side is having to pay for the really good ones.

Welll

Its a really good game! but a bit too hard if you dont pay :/
it takes forever to get moeny, you should of made it easier to get copper, but other than that its quite good

Simply epic.

I love this game. It's awesome. Not "milkshakes-are-awesome"awesome, but "FUCK YEAH I DRIVE OVER EVIL ROBOTS WITH FRIENDS IN A ROCKET-POWERED JET ENGINE WITH BLUISH FLAMES LEAVING A WAKE OF DESTRUCTION AND SNIPING BUNNY RABBITS OUT TO MONOPOLIZE THE COUNTRY'S POWER SUPPLY"awesome. By the way, to the guys screaming "EEEEEEEEEE WE NEED TO PAY TO GET THE LAST 8 PLANES BOOHOOO!!!!!!!!", IT'S THE LAST 7 PLANES, a-holes! The damned Bunni-F3 is FREE!

Great game!

tho people seem eager to try the money costing planes (REAL money), maybe give a demo try out for those planes and give it a max number of trys
Also, DO NOT BUY THE JOUSTER-G3, ITS A WAIST OF 98000 copper, but buy the axe, its Awsome, third try I got around 25000 copper

Good game, but you have to pay to fully experience

I really enjoyed this game, but I hate the fact that in order to play all of the planes, you have to actually spend money to play the last 8 planes. I understand that they're out to make money, but I still think it's utter crap.