Reviews for "Genesis(loop)"

Good.

A good song. It has been faved.

thanx
i'm glad you like it

I llikes

pretty good, I liked the bass kinda backdroping the piano the whole song, kinda gave it layers, and i think it's interesting to hear it in different genres.

sorohanro responds:

i think is interesting to have different approaches to ... lets say, same piano part (changing the bass or rhythm but keeping same piano line)

haha

now this is actually pretty good ambient. I think what he means by the bass, is that its a little to high like around 1:40, and not much reverb maybe? im not sure. maybe its too skippy. i agree though its not perfect imo.

anyway i like how everyother comment says that it sounds like a different song :P haha

sorohanro responds:

:)) well, from different points of view it is a different song every each time someone is listening to it.
i like the stories too ;)
about the bass, i like strong bass lines to support all the structure of the tune i make.

good stuff!

this is pretty awsome, i like it alot, I like writing stories, so so the best way i can describe it, how a research facility exploded do to a a experiment gone wrong and it show how it happened, and the couple of days that happen before the event. or it could even be part of a game sequence!

sorohanro responds:

very original story, never thought about it like that
thanx for the artistic review

Yu-gi-oh!

Is it from yu-gi-oh it sounds so familiar.

sorohanro responds:

no, this isn't from yu-gi-oh, this is a original composition i made for a theatre play