For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-=My Future=-"

I found this A while ago looking for songs for my phone. i had it on my old pc, but lost it when I got a new one. But I guess in the end the song was just too good to lose, so, here I am. It's my favourite song.

:D I'm glad

viewtifulday i like music ITS AMAZING :)))

viewtifulday responds:

This Is The Most Best Song Ive Ever Heard!

This is one where I immediately fell in love with, right from the beginning. Amazing!!

viewtifulday responds:

:D Thanks! I also did a remake for my EP if you wanna check that out :)

My Future....Well, my immediate future involves reviewing the rest of your stuff, and dumping five stars on what deserves it. What does your future hold?

viewtifulday responds:

I'm releasing a five-track album for free on Bandcamp sometime in the next couple weeks, so I guess there's that :)