Reviews for "One Chance"

Yay!

I won!!!

F**K11

Very good game .But i ended up with my dead daughter in the park wtf?
anyway , i wanted to see the other endings but it's ok ... I will see them when we get a replay feature, over your dead body . Nice work
(please put a replay feature)

Reality bites.

In general, people play video games to escape from reality, but this game doesn't let you do that. This game forces you to FACE reality. In real life, there are no second chances. One shot is all you've got. I, for one, applaud the author for this. The lack of a replay feature is NOT a prank, folks. It's an artistic statement about life. If you pay attention, this game might just make you learn something about yourself.

If you want to WIN, there is only one way; Have no regrets about how you spent your one chance. That's as true of this game as it is of human existance. That's reality. Deal with it.

Bold

This is a good idea, and even if it's excecution isn't as fun as it could be (slow walking and the like) I enjoyed the experience as a whole. Plus, I think that any effort to make something truly diffrent should be rewarded, and this is unlike most games on NG. Bravo, sir, bravo.

Nice game.

Excellent concept, good history.

But, please, update the game or something, i do really want to get the other finals.